If you are hearing the experts talk about the opportunity that digital disruption is enabling for our industry and look around your current environment and think the message isn’t getting through then take control and seek a better accounting career. We are a young firm with big plans and we are ready to bring on board a Senior Accountant to help us smash through 2016 and reach our goals.
Heard of Xero? If you haven’t then please stop reading. If you have then by joining with Aptus not only will you get to work with all the tools that the world’s most beautiful accounting software provides you will also be working with Xero’s Head of Accounting who just happens to be one of our partners. If you crave an opportunity to get amongst the technology side of our industry then Aptus is the firm to join as you will constantly be exposed to the latest apps in the market.
- You will supervise a small team of intermediate & junior accountants. These grads are some of the brightest that have graduated from Macquarie University.
- As most of our clients are using cloud accounting & technology their expectations are changing. They want more relevant and timely advice from us to help them make business decisions. You will ensure that as more and more clients take up our Virtual CFO and business reporting packages that we prepare and deliver the advice on time
- Compliance & tax strategies are still an important part of our industry (no one likes paying more tax than they have to) so you will be responsible for keeping the team up to date with changes in tax laws and accounting regulations
- Our business is built on relationships and so you will help manage and grow the relationships of key clients of the business
- Every great business is innovating and adapting to market conditions as they change and so you will be working with the client experience team to constantly improve processes, information flows and performance for the practice and clients.
- You will work with the partners Rebecca & James to achieve the vision for Aptus. You will have active involvement in strategy design and execution.
Our firm is dynamic, growing and changing fast. You will have a senior role in implementing technology, and other strategies in the business.
- You are in a senior position with 5-7 years experience & ideally CA, CPA or IPA qualified. You are ready to move on and ready for your next challenge. You are passionate about the industry and take responsibility for your career (ie, you are a go getter)
- You understand the changes happening in our industry and know that accounting is more than just crunching numbers
- You LOVE technology. Especially accounting technology.
- You thrive working in a team, but ultimately love making decisions and being held accountable to them.
- You want flexible working conditions and the opportunity to map out your own career path
- You want to have a say in the future of the firm you will help to build.
- Full Time Role, 40 hours per week
- Based out of our Norwest Office with a desk with a view
- Package Circa $70k-$90k plus performance targets (post probation)
- BYOD Policy (Laptop & Phone)
- Countless opportunities to go to industry events at our cost (ie Xerocon)
If this is you then we want to hear from you. Connect with us at email@example.com !
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do” – Steve Jobs