PLAN FOR IT WISELY
IT'S YOUR FUTURE
Professional financial planning can make a big difference in helping you to achieve your financial and lifestyle goals both now and in the future.
When you make an appointment with our financial advisory division to discuss your financial future, we will take you on a journey to explore your goals and aspirations, from a lifestyle, values, and financial perspective.
Our financial advisory team will work with you to discover where you are now, where you want to be and how we can work together to get you there.
OUR FINANCIAL PLANNING SERVICES
We offer a broad range of financial services fr so you won’t be limited in your path to financial success. We want you to achieve your goals, in a way that makes sense for you. In order to assist you achieve your goals, we provide our clients access to the following services:
- Wealth Accumulation – including investment management, borrowing/ savings techniques to accelerate wealth, budgeting strategies and manage income.
- Personal Risk Management – solutions to ensure you and your family are protected against unforeseen events by providing income protection and covering your family through personal insurance options.
- Business Insurance – enabling your business to continue to operate effectively in the event of a disability, unforeseen illness or even death.
- Superannuation – contribution strategies, salary sacrificing and to build wealth and minimise tax, considering the most appropriate fund for your needs.
- retirement planning – determine income needed and maximise income in retirement by considering investment options, tax strategies and monitoring investment performance to maximise the outcome for retirement.
- SMSF advice and strategies – tailored solutions for SMSFs including advice and strategies on pensions/ income streams, estate planning and investments.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR FINANCIAL PLANNER
Contact our team or call us on 02 9899 3828 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Aptus Financial Pty Ltd ABN 18 611 694 421 provides its financial planning services as an Authorised Representative of Count. ‘Count’ and ‘Count Wealth Accountants’ are trading names of Count Financial Limited ABN 19 001 974 625, AFSL No. 227232, a wholly-owned, non-guaranteed subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124. Count is a Professional Partner of the Financial Planning Association of Australia Limited.
Please note that any taxation and accounting services are not endorsed nor the responsibility of Count Financial Limited.
General advice warning: The advice provided is general advice only as, in preparing it we did not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. Before making an investment decision on the basis of this advice, you should consider how appropriate the advice is to your particular investment needs and objectives. You should also consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision relation to a financial product.